Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Peace Was Never An Option (2013)



Hey fuckers,

I've been away for a while. Started a new 10-hours-a-day job and I've found myself with precious little time on my hands lately.

Wa wa wa... Go cry about it somewhere else, right? Right.

Let's get to it, I've got a real treat for you today.

Let me keep this short and sweet. MMD play technical Death/Grind in the vein of Misery Index, with the balls-out aggressiveness of The Red Chord, and the experimental side of Cephalic Carnage. If any of those names mean anything to you, you already know what this is gonna sound like: Fucking awesome.

There's not much to to say, this record slays from beginning to end. Killer riffs, the right amount of melody, Napalm Death influenced vocals, and amazing song writing.  Unpredictable and uncompromising, this album manages to be brawny AND brainy at the same time.

What are you wating for? Grind your head off.




No comments:

Post a Comment